Monday, June 2, 2014

good reads


I'm trying to get back on my book grind. Once we moved, I kinda fell out of my newly developed and well-loved habit of speeding through books left and right. Now with a beach trip in the near future, I'm putting together a wish list on Amazon and trying to narrow down a couple books that I can bring with me. Do you have any suggestions?

Here are just a few on my list so far:

1. The Spectacular Now
2. The Maze Runner
3. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)
4. Pride and Prejudice // I know, I know, you "can't believe" I haven't read it. Well, it's on my list.
5. The Mortal Instruments, as recommended by a reading buddy

P.S. Check this out, if you're looking for a book, too!

Happy Reading!

xo


Image found here //

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend The Life And Times Of The Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson. Hilarious memoir. And I have never read Pride and Prejudice…tried many times but for some reason just can't stick it out. Let me know if its worth it and maybe I'll consider another go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this small inner dream that one day I can say that I have read all of the classics. So I will give you a book review... if I finish ;)

      Delete