Wednesday, September 23, 2015

back in the groove


It's been quite a while since my last update, and my life looks much different now than it did a few months ago. We gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy on June 14th (birth story coming soon), and have been loving the shift into parenthood and a new pace of life together. It is truly a joy. Now that three months have passed, I'm finally starting to get my feet back on the ground again. While my days still feel like a messy blend of nursing, napping, and cooing, I'm finding a bit more of a routine and learning how to work the new normal. I'd love to incorporate the blog back into my days. I must say, I foresee my blog taking a turn and discussing primarily mama & baby topics. But, hey, that's my life now. I'll try to keep it relevant to all, but I love sharing the things that are actually on my mind and heart. So, you've been warned :) For now, I'm just checking in to give myself the jump back into blogging that I'm needing. So on that note, I'll leave you with a few links that I have found interesting from over the past few days...

This is spot on- for introverts, but I think also probably for any person, ever.

I love the authenticity and the vulnerability in these postpartum confessions.

Yes. After my wonderful experience, and seeing how good it can be, I have to say I agree.

Proverbs 31 might have been written for men...

Living in the city, this can feel like my life- Ha!

I love Jimmy, and I love people impersonating Jimmy.



Image found here //


No comments:

Post a Comment