Thursday, June 11, 2015

maids in the making


I love all the cute, creative ways brides ask their friends to be bridesmaids these days. Maybe some less creative souls can feel pressure to cave into the Pinterest trends. But, even a sweet card can do the trick! 


This past weekend, a dear friend "popped the question" with this adorable cross-stitch. Can you say "wife-material"?!? No wonder he put a ring on it! Homegirl as her domestic skills DOWN! ;)

In need of some inspiration? Check out this list of 25 fun ways to ask your ladies if they'll stand by your side on your special day. Also, here's how I asked my girls, almost 4 years ago...


xo

2 comments:

  1. I was asked using a printed label on a Martinelli Bottle. I thought it was kind of cheesy, but appreciate the effort they took. They could have just asked without all the theatrics. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to be asked with something that you can use :) I love the details, but simplicity is always sweet, as well!

      Delete