Thursday, May 29, 2014

summer style watch


I'm totally into the shirt dress look this summer. I originally was thinking, "Great, another style that only looks good on super thin, super tall women." But I decided to give one a try and with a little bit of a length adjustment, I love it! It's a great casual look that you can dress up or down depending on how you accessorize. I recently wore mine to the wedding we went to this past weekend. The best part is that it has sleeves and isn't low-cut, so you don't have to worry about anything being accidentally revealed :) 
You can watch the video of Andrew and I singing at the Anies wedding here.

Shirt Dresses worth a mention:
1. // Anthropologie 
3. // Shopbop- AIR by Alice & Olivia
4. // ASOS
5. // Stripe button-down
6. // Target (I'm wearing the Oatmeal/Black in the video)


Top Image found here //

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, your voice is so beautiful! And I'm with you on the shirt dresses, I'm kind of obsessed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirstin, thank you!! I know, I am on the hunt for more :)

      Delete