Friday, April 11, 2014

have a happy weekend!


In my reading this morning, I stumbled across two thoughts that I am really reflecting on today. The first is in regards to complaining- that we shouldn't complain about anything because He is "the Author of your circumstances" (Sarah Young). No matter what your situation, He has determined it, is in control, and intends to work in it! The second (by William Barclay) is that no one escapes suffering. No one. Everyone knows it in some form. When I feel that I am suffering, I can be so glum and have a "why me" attitude. What a great perspective to realize that in this world, we will all face hardship, and the difference is that you get to choose how you respond to it. So with that, I will leave you with some links from around the web this week. I wish you a happy weekend :)

Can't wait to be this kind of parent someday... :)

What's your birth number? Is it accurate to you?

Lovely for spring.

Starting to get tired of all of this "millennial" talk, but this is an interesting perspective.

Another perspective worth learning.

Will you watch? Think it will be a hit or a flop?

A perfect Friday night.

In case you missed our excitement for the week...

Yum!! Trying this asap.

Makes your heart happy.

xo


Image found here //

No comments:

Post a Comment