Thursday, March 13, 2014

warm weather is a bad influence


So, I have a confession to make.
Yesterday, I walked into Hobby Lobby with the intention of only buying a few knobs for my current dresser renovation project (pictures coming soon!). Oh, how we women can be so easily deceived by these little "just going to get one thing" lies when we walk into places like Hobby Lobby, T.J. Maxx, or Target. I mean, everything has my name on it and it's all just so cheap! So, back to my confession... I did buy my knobs. Success! And... I bought... THIS!


Although we don't have a big spending budget right now, I couldn't resist. It's just so cute and summery!! Every newly wed must have some adorable way to serve drinks. And, now I can use it as a contribution to all my friend's future bridal and baby showers. 

So there. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. 50% off at Hobby Lobby, you get me every time.

This made me chuckle :)
Also, a similar (and far more expensive) mason jar drink dispenser from Pottery Barn.

Top Image found here //

2 comments:

  1. You are funny and that Pottery Barn price is ridiculous.
    xoxomom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's probably better quality than my Hobby Lobby friend, but that's okay :)

      Delete