Friday, March 14, 2014

a little link love for your friday


Happy Friday! I hope your week has been productive and far healthier than mine. However, I am about half way through a new exercise program I am trying, and am feeling pretty strong :) I hope you can look back on your week and find something that makes you feel strong, too! Enjoy these links I stumbled across this week- xoxoxo


I can imagine this being me, had we had kids in Haiti. Fascinating read!

Grown-Ups can have fun too :)

I started reading this book last night, and I've heard it's a tear-jerker. Wish me luck!

These would look lovely in your home this spring. 

Yum!

So dreamy.

Such cute classroom activity ideas for aspiring teachers :)

Love her. Anyone read her book yet? It's next on my list!


Have a great weekend!

Image found here //

No comments:

Post a Comment