Monday, March 10, 2014

coffee table inspiration


I'm about to wrap up a couple DIY furniture projects, and am now looking to accessorize. I am on the hunt for a good coffee table book or two. I would love something with dreamy pictures for guests to scan through. Any suggestions?

I currently have this book, and am planning to make a wedding album (long overdo). Wouldn't it be awesome if Kinfolk had a coffee table book?!

P.S. some DIY coffee tables, and a cute idea for a game table.


Image found here //

4 comments:

  1. I use my Kinfolk recipe book as a coffee table book if that counts! I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Kinfolk-Table-Recipes-Nathan-Williams-ebook/dp/B00DWK5442/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1394476810&sr=1-2&keywords=kinfolk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It counts, it's so beautiful! I thought about doing that too :)

      Delete
  2. I like the Humans of New York blog and he just released a book that could be a great coffee table book. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=humans%20of%20new%20york&sprefix=humans+of%2Caps%2C182

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who loves that blog and she actually just ordered the book! I will have to check it out when she gets it :)

      Delete