Friday, March 7, 2014

have an adventurous weekend



What are your plans this weekend? Andrew is out of town tonight, so my mom and I have dinner plans. Tomorrow, A and I are going to play laser tag with the middle schoolers from church :) (I recently started leading a small group & love it!) Should be eventful! ;) 
Hope that you have an adventurous weekend, and here are a few great posts to check out in the mean time:


Surprising Predictors of How Long You Will Live, like your personality and your walking speed!

I sobbed my way through this emotional and heartbreaking, but beautifully written post by my sweet, Faithful college friend who very recently experienced a devastating miscarriage with her first child in their second trimester. Please pray for her and send her warm thoughts. Her and her husband are such kind, God-fearing people.

Guess what movie comes out on DVD today... :)

And Jennifer Lawrence's Best Moments at the Oscars.

Some positive affirmation for you.

A list of drugstore makeups that are duplicates of department store brands.

The internet really wants Leo to win an Oscar.

This shirt made me smile :)

Inspiration from a minimalist mother.

Flowerless Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies!!


xo
Image Found here //


No comments:

Post a Comment