Friday, February 14, 2014

have a smoochy weekend xo


Happy Valentine's Day! Whether or not you have someone special, I hope you still feel loved (because you are) and full of love (because you have so much to give). Call your mother and tell her you love her :) Hope your weekend is full of lots of sweet smooches! In the mean time, here are some fun links to inspire you...


Homemade Valentine's Day cards for some last minute inspiration.

A Pinterest board full of cute Valentine's ideas.

How often do you say "I love you"? (I found the readers' comments very interesting!)

One of my dear friends, Kathryn, recently started a blog with an emphasis on recipes (she's a great chef!).

Love this DIY book I received for my birthday.

A little bit of history and fun facts about Valentine's Day.

Andrew and I watched this movie last night and really enjoyed it. Very sweet and meaningful, and hysterical- I haven't laughed that hard during a movie in ages. (and an interview with the real-life Phillippe)


love love love to you all
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment