Monday, September 2, 2013

preacher man


Andrew had the opportunity to preach at church yesterday, with the help of a translator :) 


Two weeks from today, we will be on American soil. We unfortunately have a 9.5 hour layover in Ft. Lauderdale and could drive home faster. But, we will be in America none-the-less and already have plans to scout out a white sandy beach and a Chick-Fil-A... Do they have those in Florida? Please don't burst my bubble and tell me no... 

We are still in a transitional state- still looking for an apartment that is the right fit for us, and waiting to hear back about a job Andrew interviewed for, etc. Praying and hoping to be led to what is best for us.

xo 


4 comments:

  1. I wish we could hear Andrew's sermon online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely can't wait! I am just the typical Momma ready to load you up with a ton of food! Plus Dad and I bought a juicer and now we are juicing fiends. You will probably get sick when you come back home...from all of the food varieties bombarding your system!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the things I like here food-wise is the fresh juice, so I am definitely looking forward to that! Our stomachs still have not adjusted (so. much. rice.), so hopefully that means they will be happy when we are home and back to "normal"...

      Delete