Wednesday, July 16, 2014

woodsy whimsy


I've seen this wedding before floating around pinterest or something of the likes, but I stumbled across the actual photographer's post the other day and I am even more in love with this intimate middle of the woods wedding.


This bride seems to be one of the few people on earth who could pull off a black and white wedding dress, and her boots just absolutely kill me. So adorable.



The beautiful thing about this wedding is that from the pictures, it seems to be that they and the officiant (and the photographer, of course) are the only witnesses. I couldn't ever have gotten married without at least my family there, but there's something so romantic and authentic about it being just the two of them. Skip all the fuss and and stress of wedding planning, and all you're left with is your love.


And if a gorgeous ceremony in the woods wasn't breathtaking enough? Let's go check out the views just a few steps away...






See the rest of the beauty here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment