Tuesday, July 15, 2014

ritas and roses


Happy Birthday to this pretty lady who I love and adore. We intended to celebrate the night with Mexican food (birthday girl's fave), but had to change the plan last minute and got swanky at Five Bar. And we still found a way to fit in our "Mexican" margaritas ;) There's something so refreshing about being with friends who know your heart and have walked with you in life's heaviest trials and most wonderful celebrations. Even though new friendships are thrilling, these college friendships, formed at such a transformative time in life, feel like home. Would you agree? 


Roses, homemade cake (made by hostess extraordinaire and birthday girl's sister), and wine... all contribute to a girly evening watching The Bacheleorette and rooting on former Georgia Bulldawg (and friend to some), Josh Murray, while he tries to win the heart of this season's "it girl." While this show is not my cup of tea, girl time with these ladies definitely is. Do you ever look at your friends and just think, "I have a powerhouse of women surrounding me." I feel so blessed to have such godly women who love Jesus and have such pure, tender hearts.


My heart is full and I thank my husband for the night with the ladies :) Hope you have been able to get some good time or have good conversations with those close to your heart! It's good for the soul and so needed.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment