Friday, June 20, 2014

Have a splashy weekend!


What do you have planned this weekend? Tonight, Andrew and I are going to use a gift card for dinner and I might try to talk him into seeing this movie, since I read the book several months ago. I'm working at another wedding tomorrow, and some of our closest friends are staying the night with us. Stay cool in this heat-- find a pool! Or kick it old school and find a sprinkler ;) xoxo


What a lovely palette.

Sweet words.

A "can't stop re-watching it's so crazy" kind of video.

How adorable! A young Meryl.

The truth, if you so allow.

Just lounging around.

An interesting perspective on an every day habit.

250 new emojis are being released this summer- Read about it on my sister's hilarious blog.

Did you know that women should consume no more than 24 grams of sugar a day? It might be time for a change in the American diet.

There's just something about the love of a dog...

One more to drive that last point home :)

Part of my thought process in my slow pull away from social media.

Would you dare? Not sure if I could pull it off...

Prettiest little babies.

Oh, swoon.



Image found here //

No comments:

Post a Comment