Tuesday, May 13, 2014

two new adventurers


Guess where my two baby brothers are visiting this week??!.... INDIA! They left Saturday and I have been a worried and weepy big sister ever since. They have never truly been out of the country (sorry boys, family vacation to Cancun in 2007 does NOT count), and I just feel so proud of my little world explorers. They are with a group that is implementing a kids camp for the week, and you can follow their blog updates here

Grayson in the middle, riding the bus to the camp in Chennai
Jacob on the left, waiting in the airport with two of his teammates
Have you ever been to India? It is definitely on my list of top 5 places I want to visit asap, including Israel and the United Arab Emirates. After browsing through pictures on Pinterest, I am experiencing some serious wanderlust. For real, if you need a "daydream" break, simply search "India" on Pinterest. The beauty and energy is unbelievable. 





P.S. I've heard some hilarious stories about the Indian monkeys...
P.P.S. What a chic elephant! :)
P.P.P.S. (last one, I promise.) HA! Reminds me of Haiti...

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment