Friday, May 2, 2014

have a sweet weekend


What are your plans for the weekend? We stayed in a hotel last night (courtesy of my dad who had a coupon for a free night that expired today), and it was nice to get away for a few hours from the clutter of our (still) unpacked apartment. My mom is visiting tomorrow, so I am hoping with our powers combined we can really make some progress! She's wanting to stop here for lunch. Whatever your plans, hope you enjoy the gorgeous weather!

A great article for the parents who volunteer at their childrens' school.

What are you leaving behind?

Ooohh, good to know.

Love her humor on an otherwise stressful situation- I can totally see how my mommy friends could relate.

Ha- anyone ever feel like this?

Might be trying this this weekend- seems like a great, cheaper alternative to normal bathroom storage cabinets.

Get crafty!

Have you mastered the art of folding a fitted sheet? I tried for 30 minutes today and just couldn't get it right.

Would love to try these!

I made my own salad dressing last night, for the first time (photo above)!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment