Tuesday, April 8, 2014

storage swooning


I've been on the lookout for pretty ways to store our books and other odds and ends. I love this kitchen shelf, above, and the look and feel of all the kitchen tools resting on it. You know I brake for soft, neutral tones and natural materials :) 


I went to Ikea for the FIRST time (ever) last week, and immediately fell in love with this glass-door cabinet. How sweet would it look in a kitchen nook, with glazed stoneware dishes on display and ready for any impromptu dinner party? Also perfect storage for linens, cookbooks, mason jar glasses, pretty coffee mugs, serving platters... Practical and easy on the eyes, a combination for the win ;) those should be good enough reasons for Andrew to give me the thumbs up, right?!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment