Friday, March 28, 2014

weekend round-up


This picture... (insert emoji smiley face with heart eyes). Do you have any weekend plans? Andrew is working all weekend at a temporary thing in Alpharetta, so I've got some "me time" in my future. I'm hoping to finally finish a few projects and start some new ones :) (a.k.a some calligraphy practice for which I am way overdue). I hope you have a lovely weekend, enjoy these links!


DIY ombre wall-art photographs.

Would you be so bold?

I wonder how well this would work...

10 minutes off your phone gives a day of clean water to a child in need. 

Baking 101: What went wrong?

Haha, blame hormones

The most gorgeous oatmeal, probably ever. 

Technology is fascinating.

Nature bowls...

This is such a sweet app.

xo

Image found here //

No comments:

Post a Comment