Tuesday, February 4, 2014

celebrating 25 years


On this day, exactly a quarter of a century ago, these two young people became parents! Since then, they have been the most loyal and supportive people to all 4 (+1) of their children. I love you, mom and dad. Happy "We Became Parents" Day to Y-O-U!!! Thank you for teaching and loving me throughout my 25 years. Thank you, especially, for holding that hair bow in place with maple syrup, because now I have a weird story to go with this awkward family photo. It seems you've also filled my life with humor and unforgettable memories :)


I loved you with your big hair, and I will love you when you have no hair :) … and all the time in between.

you're the best xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Boy, have we changed! (Daddy is sooo much cuter now!) Glad you had a great day!
    xoxomom

    ReplyDelete