Wednesday, January 8, 2014

wedding whimsy


Back in November, I had the opportunity to assist my friend, Gracie with Gracie Blue Photography, with a wedding day shoot. I didn't have a camera in my hands… well, not my camera, anyways. I was her assistant and basically did all her "busy" work- it was a blast! Although the weather was pretty frigid, it was an absolutely gorgeous wedding. The couple, specifically the bride, was so cheerful, playful, and down to earth. I have met a few of Gracie's clients, and I can't believe how she always seems to find such great people to photograph. 

Anyways, the pictures from the wedding are finally up on her blog and I wanted to share. It was so much fun being behind the scenes and now seeing how they all turned out! I took the above pictures with my iPhone, and if you compare them to Gracie's pictures, you can see what was really going on to create the stunning images!  
Click here to experience the magic :) Enjoy!!
P.S. Isn't the bride's dress amazing??! I want to have another wedding so that I can wear it ;)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment