Thursday, January 16, 2014

georgia on my mind


For a couple who met in Georgia, how sweet is this print? Once we find jobs and move into our own place, I am hoping to bring some sentimental Georgia pieces to our space, to remind us of the special places and memories. I also like this sweet and simple print, and this map print. I have a typography map similar to this one, but it is of Athens-Clarke County. In the past, I've always been at a loss with what to decorate my walls with besides photographs of friends and family. I've been collecting some art pieces to add a little diversity to our future walls, and I am so excited for when I finally get to hang it all :)
What about you? What do you like to hang on your walls? Any ideas or suggestions for unique displays??

xo


2 comments:

  1. I feel so behind on reading your blog! So I'm spending my Friday night with pizza and beer and getting caught up :) I am currently in the process of trying to update the art/pictures in our house too! For a while it felt like everything in a frame was either personal photos from 4 years ago...or vintage photos that made me feel trapped in a bad thrift store…anyways- I'm wanting to add more prints into the house with quotes like the one you have above!

    Also- an easy idea is to get an art magazine or copy of Sothesby's and cut out the pictures you like and put in Ikea frames! So simple and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you could catch up! :) Also, love that idea!

      Delete