Monday, December 30, 2013

a special day


Happiest of birthdays to two of my favorite people! They are both gorgeous, the life of a party, and are turning a quarter of a century old today- what a special birthday! I know that many people, but especially my life, would not be the same without them.

Love to you both!!


Happy 25th Birthday to Christy!

Sophomore year of college opened the door to being roommates for two years and best friends forever ;) I am so grateful for her friendship for many reasons, but the biggest one is that she has been such a loyal and unconditionally loving friend to me. She is so deeply faithful to God, has enough both hilarious and heart-breaking stories to write a book, laughs at all my jokes, is patient and gentle with me, is strong and courageous, and is pure joy. 


Seriously, radiantly joyful. She has the purest of hearts. She is so special to me. She has faithfully stood by her roommates and friends as they have gotten married and pursued their careers, and now I am so excited that it will her turn next August! You deserve all the best.




Happy 25th Birthday to Carly!


My lifelong friend! We have celebrated each of the 25 birthdays together! She is a part of my family and every childhood memory has her in it- but what's even more special is that our friendship continues to develop into new walks of life. 


She is full of laughter, she is sensitive, sympathetic, and compassionate, she is incredibly hard-working, she experiences life passionately and fully. She is a loyal and trustworthy friend to me, and will always stand by those that she loves. She is such a hard-worker as a nurse in the NICU, and such a supportive wife to her new husband. You are engraved in my heart and I love you always. 



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment