Friday, October 31, 2014

costuming


With today being Halloween, I have to give a shoutout to my friend Olivia and the many genius costumes she had me be a part of in college. They are some of my favorite memories from this time in life, ones that still can make me laugh til I cry as I reimagine the night and the thrill of it.

Evil Disney Villans (not including Bo Peep and the Caveman...)

The best thing about my college Halloween experience, is while most college girls use Halloween to get dolled up, my Halloweens were spent competing with my girl friends on how ugly we could make ourselves. Way more fun! :)

Shrek

Sesame Street... the creepiest of them all. So creepy that we broke our "Best Costume" winning streak! To my sister!

She's so good, that one year a household of girls in the college ministry each went to Halloween dressed as one of her previous costumes. Genius inspiring genius.

Grinch, Shrek, Ursula, and Oscar the Grouch... not including a few others.



Now that's talent :)


No comments:

Post a Comment