Wednesday, July 9, 2014

timeless tradition


It has been a privilege to assist several wedding planners and photographers over the last 9 months or so. One of my favorite things about it comes long after the vows have been said and the guests have grooved- the photographs. I love being able to see behind the scenes, and watch how such talented photographers bring that day back to life through their photographs.



At the beginning of the summer, I was able to assist my good friend and wedding planner with an absolutely gorgeous and timeless wedding. The photos are up, and I am excited to pass on the link to you.


The bride, Alysha, was completely beautiful as she wore the same dress both her grandmother and mother wore for their weddings. I love the more casual and outdoorsy feel of weddings today, but there's something about tradition that just pulls at my heart strings. It really connects your love today with the love of all of the people that have loved before you.


The sweet Haley Sheffield is oh so talented. See the rest of the pictures from this day on her blog here.

xo



(Second and Third pictures are mine, all others belong to and are property of Haley Sheffield Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment