Thursday, May 15, 2014

the working woman


So... I started a new job on Tuesday! We are just in a trial training period for the first two months, but if it's a good fit, then I will have the pleasure of continuing to work at a local relationship counseling practice in their administrative office. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity to extend my skills set and make a little cash. I'm also happy to have a "normal" schedule, for the first time, um, ever... but I am a little nervous at how I will respond to balancing work and home- cooking dinner right when I get home, not having as much time and flexibility to run errands and spend time with other people, etc. But, hey, many women around the globe have done it for decades, so I know I'm not alone in learning to manage the chaos. Also... I'm kind of excited about buying some new nice work clothes (and actually having the money to do it!!) :) :)

xo


Image found here //

2 comments: