Wednesday, May 21, 2014

the saga continues



Happy Anniversary to our other "anniversary week twin" friends, Marilisa and Taylor. What a fun day, and weekend, that was back in 2011 :) Can't believe it's been three years! Andrew just told me this morning as we were reminiscing on our own wedding, "I remember when I went to their wedding, I thought it was the best wedding I'd ever been to. Everything was executed so perfectly." I said, "Well, that's Marilisa. She knows how to plan!" :) So, know your special day is still one we remember fondly :)


Love to you, our favorite red head duo!!

xo


Photos by Max Wanger //

2 comments:

  1. You are so kind!! Thanks for the love :) One of my favorite memories of the day was just sitting around in the bridal suite watching Father of the Bride with all my girls! I couldn't have made it through without everyone's calm presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I always forget about that. Such a highlight. It's always the unplanned moments like those that are so special :)

      Delete