Friday, March 21, 2014

happy spring weekend!


I hope you have a lovely first weekend of spring. After a busy and stressful week, Andrew and I are planning on just taking it easy this weekend. Thank you for all of the prayers, support, and encouraging words. We are keeping our fingers crossed, and pushing forward no matter what :)


Totally planning on seeing this movie this weekend, most likely alone, and I'm not even ashamed. 

And next up, this one. (I finished the book in less than 4 days. So. Good.)

And since I've had a Young Adult novel kick lately, here's this link, just for fun :)

Super hot.

Adult magnetic alphabet letters. 

Maybe I will try this on my almost done dresser renovation...

Gold and white ruffle (I die!).

I will take one, please :)

Citrus love.

The warm weather is so close- you can do it- almost here!


xo

Image found here //

No comments:

Post a Comment