Thursday, December 26, 2013

holiday traditions


In keeping with tradition, we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve. It has always been one of Andrew's favorites, but I actually didn't see it for the first time until I was in college! George Bailey actually reminds me a little of Andrew (pre-crazy/depression stage, obviously!). I decided that my favorite line from the movie isn't anything sappy or heart-warming, but is when George and Mary have left the dance, and Mary hides in the bushes while George holds her bathrobe and exclaims in a hilarious accent, "Well this is a very interesting situation." I just think his character is so witty, soft-hearted, and playful- and that scene brings so much comic relief :)


"and dance by the light of the moon- whatdidyouwishforwhenyouthrewthatrock?"



xo

Photos found here, here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment