Friday, November 22, 2013

terrarium inspiration


In our next home, I'd really like to make it more green. In addition to the succulents I've been day dreaming about, I also have visions of having a terrarium or two. Honestly, they used to confuse me and I wondered what the big deal was. But we recently stayed at Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa (we would definitely recommend!), which was beautifully decorated and had a couple little terrariums in their breakfast room. They were so simple, but created such a beautiful, earthy feel. 


love these glass and wooden combo terrariums- you can find some really beautiful ones here.



Wouldn't this be such a fun table centerpiece?



And I absolutely love these terrarium prints. 
They'd be lively in a living room, or even so sweet in a nursery.



Happy Planting!!

xo

Last two images found here and here //


No comments:

Post a Comment