Friday, September 13, 2013

happy friday!


We visited a home for children last week and while it was great and the people were wonderful... I was a little distracted by and smitten with the tiny baby kittens that insisted on sleeping in my lap. whoops :)


We also visited this spot again a few days ago, and ordered akra and french fries (so fancy) from the nearby restaurant. 


This week has been a little slower- not as many meetings as we had anticipated. But we are planning to take a short trip with some friends to Jacmel, and then will spend what we have left of the weekend packing and preparing for our trip to the US on Monday!

xo


2 comments:

  1. Be prepared to miss it when you're home. Part of your heart is there now. I can't wait to hug your neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could scoop up some of the people and bring them with me!

      Delete