Wednesday, July 10, 2013

coffee shops make the world go round



We got word that there is an upscale coffee shop in Petionville. So yesterday, we boarded a tap-tap and rode the 10 gourds worth up to PV-- and found a coffee shop!!!

It's called Rebo Expresso, and had A/C, wifi, and toilets that flush! We felt so fancy, and like normal people again. Isn't it pretty?!



I got to FaceTime with my momma, and we caught up on emails while Andrew enjoyed a $1.00 (40 gourds) cup of coffee :)


We left with lifted spirits, feeling like we were back at Walker's in Athens like old times.

5 comments:

  1. Nice. Next time, warn me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Wendy! This makes me so happy. I feel like God is giving you so many little kisses to lift your spirits. I wish I could meet you there for a cup of coffee :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a shop! Glad to hear things are going well. What is up with your housing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are staying with a family from church for the rest of July- I will do a housing blog update this week!

      Delete